SNOMED International is pleased to announce the release of the organization’s 2021 Annual Report. Titled A collaborative approach to deliver global interoperability, it reflects our efforts and achievements as we continue to work toward realizing our 2020-2025 Strategy. And while the report focuses on the breadth of SNOMED International’s 2021 activities, it also highlights the growing quantity and quality of our many collaborations and their contribution to SNOMED CT.
Highlights of the Report include:
- Message from the General Assembly Chair, Management Board Chair and CEO
- 2021 strategy update
- Our Members and highlighted Member success stories
- Product & Services highlights including frequent releases, community content, and concrete domains
- The organization's content enhancements & collaborations
- SNOMED CT case for investment
- A report on global stakeholder engagement activities
- Our innovation activities
- Enabling success through corporate functions
- Meet our governance representatives
Read and share the full landscape of what SNOMED International and its Members and stakeholders delivered in 2021 at www.snomed.org.
Towards the end of 2021, SNOMED International shared its intention to extend the core of SNOMED CT’s structured clinical terminology to deliver an open, standalone terminology in support of the scope of content within the International Patient Summary (IPS) for non-Members.
The IPS Terminology will provide advanced terminology features for non-Affiliates to use in their IPS implementations. Now released in its beta version for focused stakeholder testing and feedback, the IPS Terminology will be accompanied by a User Guide to support implementers in non-Member regions to understand the features, capabilities and limitations of the IPS Terminology package.
Contact email@example.com for information on how to review the IPS Terminology as well as information on the mechanisms and timelines for providing feedback. To view the IPS Terminology via browser, visit https://ips-browser.snomedtools.org/.